Welcome

My name is Mary and I love to play with paper and all the goodies. I think I have an addiction!! I just enjoy it so much.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Make it Monday #39

Hello there! I decided to make a card for this challenge after watching the video. I wasn't sure what set I wanted to use and then it hit me....My new Christmas tag-its I used  #8 and  #9.  For my card I used the linen card stock from papertrey ink. Love their paper :) Then I stamped with my distress inks chipped sapphire, peeled paint, pumice stone, and barn door. After I stamped it I sprayed it with frost sheer shimmer mist from tsukineko! It gave it some shimmer ......... love that! All the information can be found on http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/ Here is my card:
Have a marvelous day!!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty background stamping and beautiful color combo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful! Thanks so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete