Welcome

My name is Mary and I love to play with paper and all the goodies. I think I have an addiction!! I just enjoy it so much.

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Creative Sketch Challenge over at the classroom

Hi Everyone!
Today I decided to take part in a couple of the challenges happening over at the classroom here's a link http://ellenhutson.typepad.com/the_classroom_new/


The paper I used on my card comes from webster's petite pages Botanical Christmas & Winter fairy tales. Cute cute paper!! My image is from "pure innocence" and my ribbon came from Michaels. I colored my image with copics.


2 comments:

  1. I like the way you turned the sketch on it's side. Very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sketches and this sketch looking very beautiful. I love it. I am so impressed by that.

    ReplyDelete