Welcome

My name is Mary and I love to play with paper and all the goodies. I think I have an addiction!! I just enjoy it so much.

Sunday, November 27, 2011

The classroom Color Swatch Challenge

Hello back again!! Hahaha....I also made a card for this challenge. I used a variety of different papers on this card, The Merry days of Christmas (my minds eye) Jovial paper (basic grey) and some of my leftovers from my other card and that was the webster's pages. My image is from paper smooches and I die cut my tree and added pearls, gems and ribbon. Love the snowman paper so cute!! So here are the colors we have to use and again you can find the information for this challenge here. http://ellenhutson.typepad.com/the_classroom_new/

Here is my card:

Thanks for stopping in today! Hope you all had a wonderful Holiday! Nothing like family :)

3 comments:

  1. Love all the sparkle and glam with the glitter & gemstones!!! Thanks for playing my challenge at Ellen's! :) Happy Holidays to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, your card is adorable!
    Have a great week!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! what a cute snowman and the blingy tree is so fun, too!

    ReplyDelete