Welcome

My name is Mary and I love to play with paper and all the goodies. I think I have an addiction!! I just enjoy it so much.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

HCBC Day 6

Hi Everyone,
This is my card for day 6 of Holiday Card Boot Camp. Today I took my inspiration from Jennifer McGuire's video she created a lovely circle card and I wanted to try it. My paper is from my minds eye (that is the paper behind the doily with little trees) and the branch is from a sizix die. I used some of the holiday distress ink on my branch (evergreen bough) I think I am addicted to that one :) and some sheer shimmer mist in frost from tsukineko. I die cut my doily (from papertrey ink) out of some Tim Holtz idea-ology paper and used some vintage photo on the edges. I took some white seam binding and colored it with my barn door distress stain. I weaved the ribbon in the openings around the doily die. The Noel stamp is also from papertrey ink and I added some rhinestones. I think it came out really nice. I cannot remember the last time I made a circle card or if I have ever made one.......hahahaha...I hope you like it and again thanks for stopping by today.





No comments:

Post a Comment