Welcome

My name is Mary and I love to play with paper and all the goodies. I think I have an addiction!! I just enjoy it so much.

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Kick Start ~ Give yourself a challenge

Hi there,
For today's class it was give yourself a challenge. For instance trying to make a card in say 10 or 15 minutes or limit your supplies and try to make a card with only a few items. My card is made with limited supplies. I used a 6x6 paper pad from basic grey called "Curio" I used strips of paper from the pad and glued them to a piece of white cardstock. Now the embelishments I used had already been cut and sitting in a plastic tub that I use to hold all the items that never make it onto a card so I always have them to use. They do come in handy so I never throw any of them away. For this card I used some branches and a bird from a martha stewart punch that I had already cut out. However I did take the bird and emboss it with gold powder and utee on top and added a glitter butterfly and some twine. I figure I used 5 items on my card today.


Thanks for stopping by today! BTW this has been a really wonderful class it helps to inspire. Love that!

No comments:

Post a Comment