Welcome

My name is Mary and I love to play with paper and all the goodies. I think I have an addiction!! I just enjoy it so much.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Easter Cards

Hi there,
I have made a bunch of Easter cards. They have been mailed out thank goodness but I made sure I took pictures before sending. I was thinking this time!! I used some of the new techniques I learned in the class I took with T!M. It was so informative he is really a great teacher. Here are my cards. Thanks for stopping by today and have a creative day!!
Love memory box dies! This bird is so cute.

On this card I used distress ink with perfect pearls over it and it gives it a nice shimmer.

Oh my gosh I love this stamp so cute. I used perfect pearls like watercolors and I love how it came out!

For this card I used versa mark and clear embossing powder over printed paper and then I used my distress ink. Purty.....







No comments:

Post a Comment