Welcome

My name is Mary and I love to play with paper and all the goodies. I think I have an addiction!! I just enjoy it so much.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A cut above Day #1






Hello everyone!!


My new class has started :) Yay!! Jennifer has information on it over at her blog http://www.jennifermcguireink.com/ So today is my card for day one a simple card using die cut images. I used a Tim Holtz die for the large flower and for the small flower I used a die from Papertrey ink flower die #12. I cut the small flower using ribbon and then stamped on it. My sentiment is also papertrey ink. I used a boarder die for the bottom I think that one is from my favorite things. It was a simple card to make too!! Oh and I added some of the Tim Holtz tissue tape to the top edge.



1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely card. Love your flowers and the use of the tissue tape was a fun idea!! Thanks for sharing. It makes the class even more fun!

    ReplyDelete