Welcome

My name is Mary and I love to play with paper and all the goodies. I think I have an addiction!! I just enjoy it so much.

Monday, May 26, 2014

Happy Memorial Day!!!

Hi Everyone,

Again it has been way too long.........I thought I would have done a better job of keeping my blog updated!! I will have to try and do at least one post a week.
I started a couple of classes in January and I have been busy doing them!! My favorite class is Life Book 2014 with Tamara Laporte!!! I love this class and have met so many new people it really has been well worth the money!! And yes I will be signing up next year!! I highly recommend this class!
So today I thought I should add some pictures of my recent art work. I hope you like it.





Mermaid WIP

Mermaid WIP
Quirky Animals WIP
Honoring your inner world WIP
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment