Welcome

My name is Mary and I love to play with paper and all the goodies. I think I have an addiction!! I just enjoy it so much.

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Finally!!!!!

Wow....... I knew it had been a long time since my last Blog but since December!!!!!! I had a lot going on. My Dad passed away last month :( It was a hard end to the month. Not sure where the time has gone either. But I have been creating which is a good thing and great therapy.
I was able to get my paws on some Julie Nutting stamps and I love them!! Ellen Hutsons store had them and they are now sold out. I was lucky to find them, if you want to see if she has any back in stock or you want to be told when they are back in stock. Go to www.ellenhutson.com then check under stamps and then prima. Here are some of my latest creations I am sorta teaching myself mixed media along with the help of some videos out there and some fabulous creators like Donna Downey at http://www.donnadowney.typepad.com/  Traci Bautista at http://kollaj.typepad.com/kollaj/  and of course Julie at  http://www.julienuttingdesigns.blogspot.com/ I could go on and on.
My first canvas using one of the paper doll stamps.


My second canvas not finished yet. I love that new tissue paper from Tim Holtz.



Here is the finished product. I added a few extra elements. Not sure if I can call it finished just yet. Lol
I made this tag from one of the stamp packages. They come on a large tag so I thought why not gesso it up and do a background and add this sweet paper doll

 Thank you for stopping by and have a sunny Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment