Welcome

My name is Mary and I love to play with paper and all the goodies. I think I have an addiction!! I just enjoy it so much.

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

My new favorites!!

Hi Everyone!
I just looked at my last post and it has been almost a month! HOLY COW! Time is flying. Anyway I thought I would share some things that I have done or are working on.  Just started art journaling and I love it. One day I watched one of Dyan Reaveley's videos over on the rangerink website http://rangerink.com/ and I was hooked!! I got her new journal and the dylusion sprays along with stencils and stamps and her book! Yeah I'm hooked. But I didn't stop there (of course not). I went on a couple other sites and blogs and found a great book by Suzi Blu called mixed media girls you can find her here http://suziblu.ning.com/ and another book by Traci Bautista called Doodles Unleashed you can find her here http://treicdesigns.com/!! All of the books I listed are really awesome and so helpful!! 
Isn't this stamp set cute!!!


Here is one of my art journal pages. (I think this page is finished)

Another page and this one is not finished yet I need to doodle on it.

Practicing in my journal on making faces using Doodles Unleashed. I will be coloring her in.

On this page I added this little petite doll  from Suzi Blu's book. Isn't she sweet!
Another face I did following Traci in her book doodles unleashed.
Thanks for stopping by. Once I finish my pages I will post them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment