Welcome

My name is Mary and I love to play with paper and all the goodies. I think I have an addiction!! I just enjoy it so much.

Monday, July 2, 2012

~~~The card that never got posted~~~~

Hello Everyone,
I thought I would share a card that I made for a challenge over at http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/ for papertreyink. Here is the picture they used for the inspiration, I loved the color combination that pretty yellow and the teal and green just beautiful.
So I took out one of my sets (I own a few) hahahaha and thought I would make my background paper using the small flowers. Then I made a rosette from a strip of paper and I scored it (didn't use a die and I do own a couple of the rosette dies). The paper is both papertrey ink and my minds eye. Anyway the clincher is I was a day late!! Of course.......oh well. I thought I would share it with you.


Have a marvelous day!! Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment