Welcome

My name is Mary and I love to play with paper and all the goodies. I think I have an addiction!! I just enjoy it so much.

Friday, May 4, 2012

Interactive Card!!

Hi
Yep I am back again!! I made an interactive card that I wanted to share with you. It is for my Mom and I sent it out today. I think she will like it :) She loves birds and butterflies. I used some sticky back canvas and dry embossed it with a Tim Holtz folder. Then I used a bit of distress ink in evergreen and yes there's that bird again.........hahahaha!! Told ya I loved it anyway I did the same thing covered a piece of cereal box with tissue tape and die cut it out. The paper is from papertrey ink and I distressed it and sewed it on. Added some twine and a button. Now the inside of the card is from a video that Shari Carroll shared over at the Hero arts blog http://www.heroarts.com/learning/technique.cfm?techID=252 you can watch it here. I thought it was so clever I had to use it. I hope you like it. Thanks for visiting today.









No comments:

Post a Comment