Welcome

My name is Mary and I love to play with paper and all the goodies. I think I have an addiction!! I just enjoy it so much.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Make it Monday #54 Glittered Buttons

Hello,
I decided today that I wanted to try to make another card for the challenge over at Nichole's blog here is the link http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/ as you can tell by the challenge you needed to make some glittered buttons. I did find a spray that I had forever and it worked!!! Yay!!! For this card I used an embossing folder a new one from TH just called what it is grass. :) I sanded that a bit and for my flower that is from flower fusion #12 using the stem die also. Then I of course added some clouds and made the sun from a small round die it is from a set but gosh I cannot remember the name of that set. I hope you like this card. I think it came out so cute. Thank you for stopping by today. I also want to thank everyone for the nice comments on my last post. Very sweet.





3 comments: