Welcome

My name is Mary and I love to play with paper and all the goodies. I think I have an addiction!! I just enjoy it so much.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Day 5 Techniques Made Simple

Hello everyone! I told you I am taking another card making class Clean and Simple Card Making!! Love it.....those girls are awesome. I learn something new all the time and the cards they make have just been fantastic!! This was a fun technique that Jen taught us using distress ink and the then using the perfect pearls with water. This card is really much prettier in person not the best picture.






I also made another card using my new hero arts Owl stamp so cute!! I have seen it used in some of the other cards in the gallery! Seriously how can anyone resist this stamp!!! I used a black embossing powder and then I took my distress inks and perfect pearls and colored him in and cut him out for my card.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope your having a fantastic day.



1 comment: