Welcome

My name is Mary and I love to play with paper and all the goodies. I think I have an addiction!! I just enjoy it so much.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

12 tags of Christmas day #4

Hello again! Told ya I'd be back!! Now on this tag I used some tumbled glass distress stain and added some picket fence on top. Then I used the tim holtz embossing folder with the snowman. Ya ever have a moment...I starred at the tag and you really couldn't see the snowman as much as I wanted and then boom it hit me duh... I have the stamp too. So I stamped that on top :) I stamped the pine tress and then I stamped the snowflake and used white embossing powder. With a plain piece of white card stock I embossed with the snowflake folder and distressed with evergreen bough and added rhinestones to the flakes and pearls to the background.
Thanks again for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Mary, I really like your tag. Would you like some hints on how to take better photos? This tag would just pop off the page. I'm a fellow crafter, and photography is my hobby. This is not a "sell you" something comment...you can check me out at http://www.scrappindogmom.blogspot.com. I also do the blog for Allyscraps.com. Have a great day. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes yes yes!! I would love to learn how to take better pictures of my work!! How sweet of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary, you are rocking those tags! Another gorgeous one!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete