Welcome

My name is Mary and I love to play with paper and all the goodies. I think I have an addiction!! I just enjoy it so much.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Inspiration Showcase Class!!

Wow........this class totally rocks. I love it and I have been learning so much. I finally had a chance to play today and try to catch up some! Jennifer McGuire is the guru of techniques she is very talented! I have been following her for a long time now. I wouldn't miss a class that she was teaching!! http://www.jennifermcguireink.com/
This is the canvas that we are working on! I finally got row one done!

A card I made with the embossing on canvas technique.

I love this card it came out so good. I stamped my image with versamark ink and then used the pool ink on top of that. 


Thanks for stopping by today. Fall is in the air I hate to summer end but unfortunately it will. I like Fall but what comes after fall is winter and I am just not a fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment