Welcome

My name is Mary and I love to play with paper and all the goodies. I think I have an addiction!! I just enjoy it so much.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

SCC week 2 encore!

Well I just knew I would have to break down and make a second card. I just love how this card turned out.
My image is a digi stamp from Whimsy Stamps called Beach Baby Jayme. I colored her with my copic markers, and  for the grass I used a MS stamp with distress ink peeled paint. On the umbrella I used my embossing pen and some clear embossing powder from ranger. Not sure if you can see that in my picture. I used a cuttle bug die for my background and used distress ink spiced marmalade to color. I added some ribbon and a ribbon rose with a pearl in the center.
As always thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment