Welcome

My name is Mary and I love to play with paper and all the goodies. I think I have an addiction!! I just enjoy it so much.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

EHWCMD4

Funny I thought I was done making cards for Ellen's Challenge over at http://ellenhutson.typepad.com/the_classroom_new/ but I had an urge to make just one more :) for the Glitz challenge. On my card I used some of Tim Holtz grunge board that I embossed and used some distress ink (broken china) then I misted it with my perfect pearl's and water. I used my Martha Stewart punches and a doily (spritzed with some tattered angel mist) for under my prima flower, and that also has some glitz to it!!
I think I am done now....lol

1 comment:

  1. oh this just so elegant - the glitter and mist is just so beautiful. thanks for stopping over on my lil wee blog and leaving a comment. The Caring Hearts Card Drive Blog Hop was such a great success thanks to people like you who stopped by :)

    ReplyDelete