Welcome

My name is Mary and I love to play with paper and all the goodies. I think I have an addiction!! I just enjoy it so much.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #47

Hello!!
Happy weekend!! Football is on and I have been busy making my card for this Challenge today. It is a color challenge using orange, green and purple. I used some core'dinations card stock in orange. Then I colored Eleanor with my copics. My flower is made with tissue paper and then colored with distress ink in dusty concord. I used basic grey paper and used my nestabilities die. My sentiment comes from a set called Sweet pea from www.thereshegoesclearstamps.com  
I had a lot of fun creating my card. I hope you like it.

Here is the link to Kraftin' Kimmie Blog http://kraftinkimmiestamps.blogspot.com/

1 comment: