Welcome

My name is Mary and I love to play with paper and all the goodies. I think I have an addiction!! I just enjoy it so much.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

OWH Sketch Challenge #27

Good Afternoon everyone!! Today I made a card for the Operation Write Home Challenge.
http://www.owhstarsandstamps.org/
I made my card using Martha Stewart punches and spellbinders Nestabilities. My stamps are from www.thereshegoesclearstamps.com, the set is called what's up buttercup.


Here is a picture of the sketch used. This was fun!! I really enjoyed it. This card will be going out in my package of cards to Dixie for OWH!!







6 comments:

  1. Very pretty....I love those punches for the buttons....there is a new punch out by provocraft I think with the buttons, but I cant find it anywhere. I'm glad to see those used. I like it. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love the colors, and the butterflies are lovely!

    I was reading your profile on blogger, and I see you have a Pom named Mia - I have a Beagle named Mia! Lol! Funny! We pronounce it Me-ah, but everyone always wants to say My-a - how about you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card. I like all the special touches on this card. You used the punches and embossing folder to make a spectacular card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is super cute....the buttons add a nice touch! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just adorable! Love those embossed buttons you punched ... the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the texture and embellishments on this card.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete