Welcome

My name is Mary and I love to play with paper and all the goodies. I think I have an addiction!! I just enjoy it so much.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Saturday April 17th 2010

Well we woke up to snow on the ground, only a dusting BUT STILL just seeing the white. Oh well it could have been worse. We could have had a couple feet!! Anyway this gave me a chance to just play. So I found this basket pattern over at the Belles 'n Whistles blog and thought how cute to use that pattern for some May baskets. So I made three of them.
Now I think I will go and color a few of my images and make some cards for OWH!! It is certainly that kind of a day!! It gives me a chance to just play.

1 comment:

  1. These baskets are just adorable!! Love all the flowers on the handles! I'm going to have to find that pattern and try it myself!!

    ReplyDelete