Welcome

My name is Mary and I love to play with paper and all the goodies. I think I have an addiction!! I just enjoy it so much.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

SCC week 3





Hi everyone!! Well it's week three already! Wow this has been really fun. I enjoy all the videos I love learning new techniques!! Jennifer and Kristina are so talented and I enjoy seeing what they come up with :) Here are my two cards:
For this card I used a digi image Poppies. I colored with my copics and then die cut it with my spellbinders circle die. I used distress ink in the center ( ink antique linen). The stamps used for the background come from papertrey ink it is the Mehndi Medallion LOVE it!! This was my first time using it and I really like the doily look. I used Versa color scarlet for the larger image and the medium image I used archival moonlight white ink and the really small stamp I used inkadinkado in coffee bean. I punched out a dragonfly and my sentiment is also a digi stamp.

This card has the same background. I used a MS stamp for the flower and I used her color ink too. My little bird is from Maya Road. My sentiment again is a digi. 




 Thanks for stopping in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment